Secure exchange of fiat and digital assets launched Bridge ProtocolBridge
Developed and implemented for mandatory execution of all affiliated agents a security protocol for transactions in the exchange of fiat currencies for digital assets.
Some fundamental principles and rules of the protocol:
- deal safety is paramount;
- transactions are strictly confidential (agents are not authorized to run AML procedures);
- the deal process should provide maximum convenience and comfort to the client;
- first liquidity comes from the customer;
- in regulated jurisdictions, transactions are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the local regulator;
- appointments shall be held at bank offices or public places. Transactions in private offices, residential, industrial or warehouse premises are prohibited.
The whole suite of organizational and technical protection measures aimed at ensuring the security of transactions and neutralizing unacceptable risk in their execution is presented on the protocol page.
Bridge Protocol is a network of authorized agents that since 2017 provide brokerage services for buying/selling digital assets around the world. Transactions and allied processes are executed in compliance with the security protocol of the same name.